Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First of all I would like...


First of all I would like to thank everyone who has participated in recent weeks in this blog. This blog was created with two objectives very clear.
Develop and improve my reading on the market, and second exchange experience and knowledge with those who love the market as much or more than me.
In recent weeks I have tried within my knowledge to help all who visit this blog. The analysis wasn`t always perfect. Who follow this blog should know that I`m only responsible for my trades.
Who follow table of trade repairs that were never open long positions in recent weeks. In the last three months 90% of my trades were short positions. Until now defend that this is a bearmarket rally and we will see new lows again.
Mybe take 3 months, 6 or 1 year, but I believe we will see new lows in coming months.
Right now I haven`t very high exposure in markets.
But if the market continues to rise I will not tolerate it.
I will covered all my short positions.
Tomorrow after the opening of the European market, new updates SPX, NDX and dax.
Now time to relax.
Share/Bookmark